Looking for a Civil Quality Inspector who is currently in Oman and can join immediately with NOC provided.
The main responsibilities are:
- Inspection and Certification of Method for testing (on-site lab, independent, contractor) construction materials for compliance with applicable codes and specifications
- Monitoring of civil work construction, Quality checking of site work, and performing inspection of the Project material / Components & Checking/Inspection the Site Execution work.
- Review and Certification of Quality Control plan and Safety Plan.
- Review of project planning, scheduling and monthly progress reports.
- To monitor every day site execution work, progress & submission of site progress
- Coordinate with civil engineers, design team, procurement team, engineering technicians to ensure project is delivered as per technical specification and compliance in accordance to Owner/ Owners Engineer Instruction
- Review the Civil drawings, specifications & taking care of execution of civil work on timely manner.
- Construction markup / built drawing to maintain as per the field.
- Should be with Key skills: Construction, site execution, quality control plan, quality engineering, quality check, field Quality
- Specialized in Civil Engineering of Quality inspection
- Oil & Gas construction projects experience with 6-8 years