Post : Civil & Structural Engineer
Location: Vadinar, Gujarat
Experience: 7-15 years
Employment Type: 2 years contract
Role Brief: Coordination and management of Civil/Structural Engineering discipline related activities for the projects.
Engineering & Procurement Activities
- Plan and coordinate for timely execution of Civil and Structural works by PMC / EPC Contractor
- Support Project Manager to maintain Quality, Schedule and Cost of the Project as per approved Baselines
- Review and approve engineering documents submitted by PMC / EPC Contractor.
- Ensure timely release of AFCs and other engineering inputs to release Construction Work front.
- Ensure Standards and Project Specifications are strictly followed by PMC / EPC Contractor in all engineering and procurement activities
- Review / Approve design, layouts, templates, calculations, MTOs, etc prepared by PMC / EPC Contractor
- Resolve all issues related to Civil/Structural disciplines.
- Monitor Engineering and Procurement Activities and alert Project Manager in time to arrest any slippages of Progress or Cost Overruns
- Support other disciplines with inputs related to Civil & Structural Engineering activities.
- Monitor and Report Site Mobilization Activities by EPC Contractor
- Co-ordinate, review, approve Concrete Design Mix, Construction Quality Lab requirements as per IS Codes, Structural Prefab Drawings by PMC / EPC Contractor
- Ensure timely closure of field engineering related queries, Non-conformance Reports, Deviations, etc by PMC / EPC Contractor
- Participate in quality audits.
- Shall have up the capability
- to interpret various Soil Investigation Reports,
- up-to-date knowledge in various IS Codes
- ability to understand TEKLA Model, provide solutions that could arise during construction