Commissioning Engineer Instrument/SAS
– Verify commissioning procedures established by Contractor.
– Manage and carry out commissioning activities according to procedures and plan
– Cooperate and coordinate commissioning steps for SAS/F&G together with system responsible personnel for other systems.
– Update relevant Commissioning data in Procosys.
– Special Requirements for the Position:
– The attitude of a service-minded team-player; courageous, open, hands-on and caring
– High focus on accurate and timely deliveries
– Ability to work independently in an environment with many contributors and stakeholders
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.