FieldCore, a GE company, is a new, independent industrial field services company that will deliver the highest standard of field services excellence and capabilities for GE and its customers. FieldCore will bring together the field services expertise and people from both Granite Services and GE’s Power Services into one powerhouse. Driven by the values of safety, quality, and integrity, FieldCore will be built to deliver operational excellence for customers in the power generation, oil & gas, nuclear, and wind power markets. For more information, check out www.fieldcore.com
Operation and maintenance of power plant compliant with safety and reliable operation of power plant.
- Responsible for the commissioning operation of Gas Turbine Combined Cycle Power Plants from handover from construction to commissioning until handover to client
- Any kind of operation of equipment is performed in a safe and timely manner
- Organize and supervise the safe operation of the plant (site rules, safety regulations, shift plan, shift log, etc.) by arrangement with the commissioning lead/ manage
- Deviations from the agreed goals are reported and that corrective measures are initiated by arrangement, and support of the commissioning lead/ manager.
- Maintaining an operation logbook. Provide information to commissioning lead/ manager for reporting purpose
- Shift working in hash environment at construction sites
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively to employees of the organization
- English proficiency required
- Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronic/ Automation Engineering or higher qualification is mandatory
- Min 2-3 year experience working with power plant operation is mandatory
- Experience with GE combine cycle plant operation and commissioning would be advantageous