NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, an Oil and Gas Midstream, is currently looking for a Construction Supervisor for a short-term contract in the Ontario Region from Sept-Dec (Could be extended).
- Pipeline Integrity Digs,
- Anomaly inspections
- Containment sleeve installation
- Recoating and reclamation.
- Must have accommodations / live in Ontario
- Truck is required
- Strong experience with ground disturbance
- API 1169 is required
- Experience with installation of repair sleeves (composite, steel compression, ‘PetroSleeves’, etc…),
- 10+ years of experience with integrity digs on live pipelines
- Trades backgound is an asset (Welding, NDE, Excavator/HD Equipment operation, Technical training, inspection or other certificates)