Control Room Operator
Objectives & Measurement – Key Responsibilities
- Ensure the relevance and timeliness of actions for relief to maintain the operation of the facilities,
- Ensure the adjustment of parameters
- Ensure the regular survey of the operating parameters.
- Ensure surveillance at all times control panels.
- Ensure the implementation of all safety and operation instructions.
- Ensure the quality of oil and water within the parameters of the functioning of units
- Permanent parameters control of operation plant and ensures their compliance with the required standards.
- Shall ensure vigilant of the normal functioning of installations by a regular control and immediate relief, actions.
- Proceeds, if necessary, to startup the facilities.
- Reports failures and raises the actions necessary to put the equipment to operation according the normal parameter.
- Takes major operating parameters and writes in the register.
- Monitors Constantly the control panels.
- Analyzes situations and remedies any anomaly.
- Apply all safety and operating procedure.
Job Knowledge / Education and Qualifications
- Senior technician or High School Chemistry, Production, Mechanical or equivalent.
- Professional Experience: 03 years
- Fluent English language.
Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data; designs work flows and procedures.
Design – Generates creative solutions; translates concepts and information into images; uses feedback to modify designs; applies design principles; demonstrates attention to detail.
Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; pursues training and development opportunities; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.
Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
Managing Through Systems – Designs practices, processes and procedures which allow managing from a distance; makes things work through others without intervening; makes things work through others without being there; impacts people and results remotely.
Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; aligns work with strategic goals; knows the competition; is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
Ethics – Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasoning for decisions; includes appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely decisions.
Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; develops realistic action plans.
Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work; develops innovative approaches and ideas; presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention.