• Learning of electrical and electronic equipment installed on board.
• Monitors and controls on-board electrical/electronic equipment (even complex equipment), intervening accordingly to modify equipment and/or restore optimum operating conditions.
• Defines maintenance work in order of priority and propose a maintenance frequency schedule.
• Proposing to his superior the required quantity of materials through the establishment of minimum and maximum stock levels in order to guarantee work continuity, and orders spare parts for scheduled maintenance in good time.
• Carries out work on the below-listed equipment.
Distributed Control Systems
– Main DCS: Foxboro IA Series
– Secondary DCS: Siemens PCS7
– Fire and Gas DCS: Triconex TriStation 1131
Programmable Logic Controllers
– Siemens: S7 200/300/400
– Siemens: APACS+, QUADLOG(Safety PLC)
– Rockwell Automation: Allen Bradley RS Logix 5000/500 and MicroLogix 1100
– GE Fanuc: Series 90-30
Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition
– Foxboro: FoxView
– Siemens: Simatic Windows Control Center/WinCC Flex
– Siemens: Simatic Touch Panels
– Rockwell Automation: Allen Bradley FactoryTalk RS View
– Motorola Two way radios: Programming with MOTOTRBO CPS/R03.11.16_EN
– Alcatel-Lucent Telephones: Programming with OMC
– CISCO IP Phones: VOIP
– MIROS Weather Station
– TV System
– CISCO Wireless Network
– Differential Global Positioning System
– Marine Tracking System
CISCO Ethernet Switches
For Apply Please click at Apply Button