CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH DLPS (Transferable Iqama)
Diversified Lines for Petroleum Services (DLPS) is 100% bcally owned Company, Hod Quarter in Al-Khobar and has a branch office in Abgaiq, KSA. Service portfolio covers three major divisions of Commercial, Contracting and Coating. Over the last two decades, DLPS has been proudly associated with SAUDI ARAMCO providing quality services for EPC, Construction, Pipeline and Maintenance services A Oil & Gas , Chemical and Petrochemical sectors across the KSA.
To capitalize on our vision of geographical growth and capital investment, we invite professionals to join our Management Team in Contracting Division at Abgaiq for Saudi ARAMCO Projects.
1. INCHARGE WORKSHOP / LOGISTICS – Diploma, BE/BTech Mechanical with 8-10 years’ experience in Logistics Management, Heavy Equipment, Machinery and Fleet Management. Must have experience in heavy equipment repair & maintenance in multiple projects. Must be conversant with industry standards and required ARAMCO certifications/approvals for heavy equipment.
2. QC MANAGER (Saudi ARAMCO Approved) – BE/BTech Mechanical with 10-12 years’ experience in site execution. Must be
7. PROJECT FINANCIAL CONTROLLER – well conversant with Saudi ARAMCO standards. Pipeline Projects experience is B. Com/M. Com with 5-7 years’ experience in financial analysis/studies in required for this role. construction industry. Experience in project budgeting, cash flow management, financial recording, cost control and periodic financial review and reporting is a
5. SAFETY SUPERVISORS / OFFICERS (Saudi ARAMCO Approved) – BE/BTech/Diploma with 5-8 year, experience on Saudi ARAMCO projects. Pipeline projects experience is an added advantage.
6. PLANNING ENGINEER / PLANNER – BE/BTech/Diploma with 4-6 years’ experience in project planning & control. Must be well conversant with Primavera.
3. PROJECTS CONTROL MANAGER must. – BE/BTech Mechanical with 10-12 years’ experience in Project Planning, Monitoring and Controlling on EPC & Construction Projects. Must have sound 8• PAYROLL SUPERVISOR – knowledge of Primavera, analytical studies of the project, cost controlling, B. Com / M. Com with 5-7 years’ experience in payroll management in budgeting, resource planning and project invoicing. Experience on Saudi construction industry for multiple projects. Must have excellent communication will be an added advantage. ARAMCO project skills and experience on payroll management system.
4. QC SUPERVISOR (Saudi ARAMCO Approved) – BE/BTech/Diploma with 8-10 years’ experience on Saudi ARAMCO projects. Must have worked on multi-discipline projects (Civil, Mechanical, E & I). Pipeline projects experience is a must.
9. HR OFFICER – MBA with 3-5 years’ experience in Organization Development and HRIS. Must be proficient in MS office.
• Interested candidates must have relevant experience. • Applicants with transferable iqama will be considered on Pt priority. • Potential candidates can send updated CV