E & I Technician | Sydney, NSW | Mon to Fri (38 hours per week) – great work / life balance | Permanent Position | Apply http://bit.ly/2Q8hg72
Our Client is a market leader in water treatment and chemical distribution in Australia and New Zealand with a growing presence in North and South America and Asia. They supply, manufacturer and distribute general chemicals across a diverse range of markets.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
· Unrestricted NSW Electrical Licence
· Instrumentation certified (Australian recognised) and knowledge in various instruments calibration & maintenance
· Maintenance experience in a process plant (any industry)
· Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics, loop diagram and follow the drawing for wiring and loop tracing
· Knowledge of Australian wiring rules AS/NZS 3000.
· Hazardous area installation trained and working knowledge of electrical equipment in Haz area as per AS/NZS60079
· Proven ability to troubleshoot and fault finding in various circuits i.e. Motor circuits, motor controller and instrument loop