Contractual Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced Electrical Commissioning Supervisor NWHP to be based in Vietnam/Offshore Qatar by a leading oil and gas operating company.
Assist and support the Commissioning Electrical Leader in supervising the NWHP (batch#1 ) EPCIC Contractors activities linked to the Commissioning of the 3 well head platforms and associated Brownfield additional equipment, in both preparation and execution phases.
The Commissioning Electrical Supervisor will report directly to the Commissioning Discipline Leader, and he is in charge:
– To witness and/or verify all Electrical system completion activities performed by the Construction Contractor including approval of punch lists.
– To supervise all Electrical pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up activities for assigned sub-systems. This includes preparatory activities, coordinating resources (technicians, equipment, other departments), expediting documentation – in particular handover dossiers, attending walk-downs from construction to commissioning and from commissioning to operations and formally agreeing and categorizing punch-list items.
– To assist and control the vendor support required for the assigned systems.
– To assist his discipline leader to follow closely the commissioning of systems/subsystems assigned in accordance with the commissioning procedures and commissioning and start-up schedule, coordinating the various disciplines, and ensuring all disciplines reach assigned targets as per system completion schedule.
– To compile relevant documentation to support handover and acceptance of systems to Operations .
– To ensure that the Electrical content of the dossiers is accurate and complete before they are accepted from construction , commissioning and before approval by operations department.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Qualification: HND in Science or equivalent in engineering,
• Experience: At least 10 years’ experience in the offshore oil & gas industry with minimum 3 years’ experience in Supervisor Commissioning role,
• Good communication skills,
• Experienced with company Standards ( Total General Specifications ) , OPERCOM and ICAPS, PRODOM and relevant codes and standards,
• Language: Fluent English,
• Computer literate,
• Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
• H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.