NOTE: Candidate must be in the UAE.
Supervise and perform maintenance of Electrical equipment in the Plant to ensure equipment availability, reliability and integrity.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- 10 years of experience, including at least 5 years in a supervisory position, in the oil or petrochemical industry.
- Advanced knowledge in electrical fundamentals, drawings, electrical testing, substation & MCC.
- Good knowledge in power generation, distribution, and electrical faults.
- Knowledgeable in routine preventive maintenance.
- Knowledgeable in PMS system.
- Good knowledge of the job on hand to evaluate the method statement and Job Safety Analysis for a smooth, safe and timely execution of work.
- Data gathering and analysis of the data for trouble shooting and identifying the root causes of failure to help restore the equipment into reliable operation.
- Financial acumen for decision making like refurbish or replace an equipment when situation arises.
- Familiar with ERP packages like Maximo / SAP for Computerized Maintenance Management.
- Participate in review of project studies, FEED, engineering specifications, equipment selection, design and implementation, model review and constructability, review technical documents, Liaison with discipline engineers for clarifications and resolving issues.
- Involve in pre-commissioning and commissioning activities of new projects