Field Operator- Area
- Follow the company policies and enforces safety regulations to ensure compliance.
- Contribute to the implementation of best working practices at incinerator and steam generation.
- Follow or adjust work procedures as needed for efficiency and flow of manufacture.
- Check and log all the operational parameters in the plant log sheets and maintain the activities records in respective logbooks.
- Assist in preventive maintenance program (in co-operating with Maintenance staff) of all machinery to ensure operational and safety performance.
- Initiate the points for revision of standard operating procedures and working practices and ensure compliance with those standards & perform other duties, assignments, and tasks in the plant as assigned by supervisors.
- Must report and respond to any abnormality inside and outside of the Incinerator and steam generation.
- Create and maintain a motivating work environment within the operation & Maintenance staff.
- Ensure that safe work rules and practices are understood, implemented, and consistently followed by the subcontractors.
- Follow the HSE procedures and processes to achieve an “Accident & Incident” free environment.
- Ensure all the SOPs of the plant well understood & perform the activities as per guidelines mentioned in SOPs.
- Supervise the maintenance jobs in the designated area by properly isolating the equipment and to ensure that the job is carried out by fulfilling all safety standards & ensure that housekeeping of the designated area is being done on daily basis.
Technical Diploma in Chemical, Operation, or Process Engineering.
Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in Refinery Operation.
Experience in Bitumen Blowing Unit (BBU) as a field operator.
Familiar with Furnace/incinerator & steam generation, Production, and Operation.
Previous success in leadership positions related to Poerner License Units is strongly desired.
Strong teamwork, logical thinking skills.
Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Able and willing to collaborate in a team environment and exercise independent judgment.
Knowledge of safety laws and regulations.
Certified in multiple categories in BBU Plant Production.