- Follow the company policies and enforces safety regulations to ensure compliance.
- Contribute to the implementation of best practice Production in BBU.
- Establish or adjust work procedures as needed for efficiency and flow of manufacture.
- Check and log all the operational parameters in the plant log sheets and maintain the activities records in respective logbooks.
- Assist in preventive maintenance program (in co-operating with Maintenance staff) of all machinery to ensure operational and safety performance.
- Perform the activities as per guidelines mentioned in standard operational procedures & Initiate the suggestions for revision of SOPs through his best working practice.
- Report and respond to any abnormality inside and outside of BBU also perform other duties in the plant as assigned by supervisors.
- Create and maintain a motivating work environment within the operation and maintenance staff.
- Ensure that safe work rules and practices are understood, implemented, and consistently followed by the subcontractors.
- Follow the HSE procedures and processes to achieve an “Accident & Incident” free environment.
- Supervise the maintenance jobs in the designated area and ensure that the job is carried out by fulfilling all safety standards and ensure that housekeeping of the designated area is being done on daily basis.
Technical Diploma in Chemical, Operation, or Process Engineering.
Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in Refinery Operation also three years’ being in a similar role.
Experience in Bitumen Blowing Unit (BBU) as a field operator preferred.
Good understanding of oil and gas facilities Production.
Previous success in leadership positions related to Poerner License Units is strongly desired.
Strong teamwork and logical thinking.
Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Able and willing to collaborate in a team environment.
Knowledge of safety laws and regulations.
Certified in multiple categories in BBU Plant Production.