– Start-up of plant’s facilities. Monitor and continuous control of field’s operations under supervision of Shift Leader and Panel Operator. Ensure that all environmental parameters ie Emission, and Effluent are within the standards defined by the PJ Environmental procedure and Algerian authorities.
– Carry out manual operation at site on valves, instrument or other field equipment.
– Follow, implement and maintain HSSE requirements, rules and regulations; maintain HSSE performance.
– Arrange, monitor and execute all maintenance operations assignment given by Shift Leader and Panel Operator.
– Carry-out commissioning, start-up and shutdown activities according to Shift Leader and Panel Operator instruction.
– Review and apply plant operation / start-up / pre-commissioning / commissioning manuals’ procedures.
– Assist the discipline engineers and supervisors (Process, Instrument and Control, Electrical, Mechanical) on the field to complete all required commissioning works including trouble shooting.
– Assist the Vendor Specialist in the field to complete all required commissioning works including trouble shooting.
– Check and review activities requiring a PTW
– Assist on OJT and mentoring activities.
– Technical English level
– 5 years’ experience on Commissioning and Operations activities on O&G plants or gas separation utilities or gas treatment utilities, etc.