- Follow the company policies and enforces safety regulations to ensure compliance.
- Contribute to the implementation of best practices for water treatment.
- Ensure all necessary steps are completed for the water treatment section.
- Establish or adjust work procedures as needed for efficiency and flow of manufacture.
- Check the chemical consumption and log all the operational parameters in the plant log sheets and maintain the activity records in respective logbooks.
- Assist in preventive maintenance program (in co-operating with Maintenance staff) of all machinery to ensure operational and safety performance.
- Initiate the points for the revision of standard operating procedures and working practices.
- Perform other assignments, tasks, and duties in the plant as assigned by supervisors & create and maintain a motivating work environment within the maintenance staff.
- Responding quickly to any emergencies in his respective area for timely handling.
- Ensure that safe work rules and practices are understood, implemented, and consistently followed by the subcontractors.
- Follow the HSE procedures and processes to achieve an “Accident & Incident” free environment.
- Participating in plant management meetings with the supervisor.
- Study all the SOPs of the plant & perform the activities as per guidelines mentioned in SOPs.
- Supervise the maintenance jobs in the designated area by properly isolating the equipment and to ensure that the job is carried out by fulfilling all safety standards.
- Ensure that housekeeping of the designated area is being done on daily basis.
Technical Diploma in Chemical, Operation or Process Engineering.
Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in oil fields (Refinery Operation) also three years’ being in a similar role.
Experience in the utility area field operator.
Familiar with water treatment & chemical injection Operation.
Strong teamwork, logical thinking skills.
good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Able and willing to collaborate in a team environment and exercise independent judgment
Knowledge of safety laws and regulations.
Strong knowledge of oil and gas utilities practices and operation.