- Looks after safety aspect as a priority.
- Reports to the FPW & Shift Supervisor.
- Looks after personnel equipments.
- Respects work permit recommendations and be sure the equipments are in safe condition for maintenance works.
- Knows and Follows the standing instructions and operating procedures.
- Optimises production.
- Proposes solutions to problems on the plant.
- Carries out daily, weekly, and monthly routine jobs.
- Checks all running equipment, Logs process parameters and reports abnormalities.
- Changes over running equipment as and when required.
- Co-ordinates with the control room operator for start up, shut down and normalising of the plant.
- Follows up activities, and ensures high level of safety on the plant and the Field.
- Check each signed work permit at the site and ensure that the jobs are performed safely in accordance with operguid procedures.
- Maintains housekeeping of the whole field.
- Handling, dispatching & receiving chemicals.
- Sample collection for all different campaign.
Starting Date : A. S. A. P.
Period required : Till 08/03/2021
Work Location : Offshore – Abu Dhabi.
Work Rotation cycle : 29 days on duty / 27 days off-duty.
- Experience in processing is side would be a plus, however strong Wellhead experience should be a condition.
- Educated to Higher Secondary School level.
- Diploma / Trade certificate in chemical / production / mechanical.
- Min. 10 years experience in process plants.