The Equipment Operator performs all kinds of jobs, with assigned equipment and people, safely and efficiently. The Operator provides service delivery with flawless service quality and no Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) incidents in accordance with policies, standards, and procedures. The position reports to the Supervisor.
Successful Equipment Operators are adaptable, show initiative, and have good written and verbal communication skills. They work well in teams and are curious and willing to learn new skills.
• Ensures that the correct equipment and materials arrive on time on location, and are rigged up, tested and ready to perform the job.
• Ability to rig up/rig down equipment including high pressure rated equipment.
• Attends pre job meetings with team, customer and third party personnel.
• Performs risk analysis before each job or task and identifies and addresses potential safety hazards. Corrects and reports hazards immediately.
• Ensures preventive maintenance on equipment is performed as per standards and that unit is in safe, clean and proper working condition for the next service job.
• Performs inspections and self-assessments to ensure compliance with standards.
• Complies with all HS&E, Quality, and IT standards and policies and participates in HS&E and Quality initiatives and programs.