Urgent for North Iraq
• Communicate with Company HSE team and Contractor’s specialists to determine training needs.
• Develop and conduct training programs for Contractor’s employees, and representatives. Plan both short and long-term training goals and objectives.
• Provide technical support for maintenance staff in preparation of operations method statements and risk assessment.
• Take participation in PTW review and approval;
• On a daily basis inspect work places for compliance with HSE requirements;
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with minimum ten (10) years’ experience in oil & gas industry
• Minimum five (5) years’ experience as HSE Engineer/Supervisor in oil and gas industry.
• HSE management and system training
• Formal training in Safety and Risk Management
• OHSAS / NEBOSH & Safety Course Diploma
• Knowledge of ISO 14001 Environment, OHS Act
• Organizational skills
Apply/Details 👉 https://joinoilgas.com/hse-supervisor-iraq-job/