Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for HSSE Scaffolding Supervisor to work within their facilities located in China for an initial 1-year contract.
- Conducting/monitoring the following;
- Induction courses,
- Toolbox talks,
- “Stand-up” safety meetings,
- Supervisory safety awareness/training courses,
- Fire training.
- Monitor the site traffic control plan.
- Assist with the coordination of “Emergency Procedures” practice drills.
- Participate in the site safety inspection patrols, completing inspection reports and coordinate necessary following-up actions.
- Check all plant/equipment and tool certifications, including Subcontractors “Planned Maintenance Inspection Program” and site color coding requirements.
- Review the scaffolding design prepared by subcontractor and inspection of scaffolding at site.
- Monitor the safe use of “Hazardous Substances”.
- Check correct PPE compliance being worn on site.
- Check Statutory requirements, such as crane test certificates, scaffold inspections etc.
- Oversee compliance for “hazardous activity” method statements.
- Investigate accidents, incidents and near-miss occurrences and assist with writing reports and issuing corrective measures to prevent recurrence.
- Oversee site “housekeeping” and the general good appearance of the site, (including welfare facilities).
- Organize safety supervisors under his control, delegating tasks and areas of control.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly inspection plan in accordance with Client or local rules and regulation.
- Conduct daily, weekly or monthly inspection of construction equipment / scaffolding coordinating with Client, subcontractors or the other parties involved in the project in accordance with inspection plan
- Relevant engineering diploma / degree from a technical college or equivalent.
- Having 2 years and above of related experience
- Possess certain license for scaffolding in accordance with Client standard or local rules and regulation of China.
- Having good level of English proficiency.
- Applicants shall be China nationality or having work rights in China.