ICSS COMPLETION EXECUTION SPECIALIST
1) Subject Matter Expert for ICSS commissioning.
2) Establish and be custodian of client’s corporate commissioning framework.
3) Define, develop and implement and continuously improve completions and commissioning philosophies, standard documentation and procedures and Electrical and go-buys.
4) Custodian of the I&C Completion execution both ONSHORE and OFFSHORE.
5) Management of internal and external interfaces with client counter party, Vendor class and Statutory Regulatory bodies.
6) Responsible for Corporate HSE Input for Instrument & Control System Completion.
7) Assist Engineering with FAT support documenting all findings into database
8) Interface with operations in the turnover of Mechanical Acceptance Package and certificates.
Our client is the world’s largest LNG company. They produce and supply the world with 77 million metric tonnes of LNG annually.
Headquartered in the ultra-modern Doha, Qatar, our client owes & operates the world’s largest non-associated gas field
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree (BSc) in engineering discipline
* Minimum 15 years experience in Commissioning within the Oil and Gas Industry with minimum 5 years as Instrument & Control System Completion Lead.
* Experience with major EPC Contractors and fabrication activities in Asia yards.
* Experience in commissioning execution and specially; Complex Loop manipulation, ESD and F&G and Operational Test.