HIRING: Instrument Technician (O&M)
Reporting to: Chief Engineer
· Ensure all the instruments in the processing unit are working properly
· Performs necessary calibrations and routine checks in-line with the PMS
· Support production department in monitoring the process effectively
· Maintains and ensure all the transmitters and switches are working in the operating limit
· Maintains and calibrates wellhead panel in-line with the defined maintenance schedule
· Works closely with chief engineer to generate or propose any changes in the PMS
· Generates the preliminary RCFA reports and ensure effective closure of the same
· Diploma in Electronic engineering/Instrumentation
· Minimum 1 year on board experience on equipment system maintenance/commissioning etc.
· Recognised Trade Apprenticeship and/or NVQ/SVQ Level 3 certification or equivalent, and/or OPITO /
· ECITB Technician Training Scheme. You will also need the offshore survival certificate and offshore Medical certificate if you are required to work offshore and dehydration systems in addition to experience in similar roles/position as indicated for this project.
Please send your CV to email@example.com