SPIE NIGERIA is actively looking for Instrumentation Maintenance Supervisor profiles to join it taskforce in Nigeria
– Rotation Status.
– Position Offshore on the FPSO
– He is responsible for maintenance operations within his field of competence.
– He guarantees a good level of availability of the equipment on production SITE.
– He plays a predominant role in the transfer of skills to personnel undergoing training and development by mentoring on SITE.
– Working closely with COMPANY’s SITE Head of Maintenance and Inspection, he :
– Ensures that CONTRACTOR’s Personnel plan Maintenance operations (routine and short-term)
– advises COMPANY’s superintendent on Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual Maintenance planning,
– anticipates, plans and requests the logistical means necessary for smooth maintenance operations, taking the various constraints into account when planning and carrying out operations takes part in different daily, weekly and site coordination meetings
– Ensures the Preparation and quality of CONTRACTOR Maintenance reports for submission to COMPANY,
– Ensures the organisation and movement of spare parts according to the requirements of Maintenance operations.
– Coordinates all CONTRACTOR’s personnel for the smooth execution of Maintenance Operations,
– checks and validates the Supervisors’ reports in the CMIMS as well as all technical reports
– Informs the persons concerned, by appropriate reporting, on the progress of maintenance operations and, if necessary, of difficulties encountered.
– Ensures CONTRACTOR’s Personnel complete and record all handovers. (daily, weekly and rotation),
– Ensures the appropriateness of the operating and maintenance procedures employed by his crews and, if necessary, suggests improvements to COMPANY’s Site Head of Maintenance and Inspection.
– Ensures coordination between maintenance Operations and Preparation teams
– Keeps an up-to-date list of work that cannot be performed except during outage of specific machines or shutdowns
– Keeps files of requests for studies of modifications and improvements.
– Suggest corrective measures to COMPANY if a Maintenance backlog threatens to become unmanageable,
– Maintains a permanent anticipation on the potential problems that could occur in the production plant, ic close relationship with other sections, in order to prevent non-productive or non-efficient operations.
– Team Leading Responsible for his teams on SITE, he particularly:
– Ensures the correct behaviour of his teams in accordance with the general safety regulations of the subsidiary and, if need be, takes the necessary corrective measures
– Organises the rotation schedules of his teams (administrative and logistical requirements, training l
The holder of this post must have the following qualifications:
Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND/HNC (A-levels + 3 years’ study) or BTS/DUT or equivalent,
10 to15 years’ experience in the field of maintenance on oil and gas production installations in offshore locations
A basic knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment, installations and a thorough knowledge of the equipment used in oil and gas treatment installations
All types of instrumentation Gas and Oil metering, DCS and PLC systems, UCP’s, etc.