Provide laboratory instruments and/or equipment preventive maintenance, instrument troubleshooting and repair services support to maintain analytical system’s continuity and reliability, and extract quality analytical data for Sadara production facilities, supply chain, and infrastructure in a timely manner.
- Configure installed laboratory instruments according to manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Address issues related to laboratory instruments’ performance and repair requests by communicating with Analytical Science & Technology Specialists/Envelope Analytical Specialists and Shift Supervisor.
- Perform preventive maintenance and troubleshooting activities of laboratory instruments/ equipment as per schedule.
- Perform non-routine or complex procedures to optimize Laboratory instruments’ performance in coordination with Analytical Science & Technology Specialist/Chemist.
- Evaluate and review scheduled maintenance frequencies to improve reliability using maintenance data such as repair history, spare parts availability, etc.
- Prepare instrument installation site and participate in the installation of new instruments.
- Interpret technical documentation, data sheets, vendor manuals, and troubleshoot flow charts.
- Perform detailed functional tests on lab instruments and ensure maintenance service requests are well documented, value added, aligned with the business, unit and team goals, and executed according to Sadara work processes and guidelines.
- Respond to emergency repair call outs in a timely manner, including working overtime upon request.
- Lead in monitoring, ordering, receiving and storing adequate supplies of spare parts for all laboratory instruments.
- Participate in reviews to identify opportunities in optimizing the number of utilized lab instruments.
- Document performed maintenance and repair work according to the Central Laboratory work process and quality system requirements.
- Network with peers and other laboratory instrument repair specialists to share technology and leverage problem solving and prevention expertise.
- Comply with EH&S guidelines and overall safety processes.
- Perform any job-related activities as requested by the immediate supervisor/ manager.
- For Apply please click at Apply Button