Lead Technician, Offshore Maintenance Planning
Petroplan are assisting a client in the search for a Lead Technician specialising in Offshore Maintenance Planning to take up a staff position within the organisation. The client is a leading oil company within Southeast Asia.
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Salary: D.O.E benefits
- Responsible to plan and coordinate adequate resources for all maintenance activities.
- Responsible in the preparation and coordination of Production and Maintenance activities ensuring maximum utilization of resources while ensuring technical integrity of all the facilities.
- Facilitate the Daily Notification Review (DNR) Meeting, Facilitate Weekly Preparation Meeting, Facilitate the Weekly KPI Meeting.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in hydrocarbon production industry environment in a maintenance management capacity.
- Proficient use of SAP systems.
Please contact / 0203 758 9617 for a confidential/non-committal chat.