Post: Marine Construction Supervisor (Rig building project experience)
Single Status role
1 year extendable contract
Candidate should be present in UAE and should have experience in Rig Building project
- Coordinate and supervise all aspects of the construction process including defining the project scope, goals and deliverables that support build strategy and key event schedule.
- Manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders to ensure quality and safety standards are met and that work is being performed as scheduled within contract specifications. Identify and expedite the resolution of design, material, grouping, scheduling, manpower, or other problems that could risk accomplishment of critical path work. Liaise with trades’ management to control cost performance within AOR, to include determination of overtime requirements and identification/management of cost drivers.
- Assess all growth work and/or contract funded point changes are evaluated to ensure funding is authorized and work is integrated and achievable within schedule. Identify impact and potential risks and devise contingency plans.
- Perform inspections including, but not limited to, preliminary structural inspections, tank/void inspections, yard final inspections, inspection to support release of concealing materials, compartment and system turnover inspections and test inspections.
- Document discrepancies and issue to responsible party for corrections. Assess safety risks within AOR and develop mitigations plans as appropriate.