SPIE GHANA LIMITED is looking for a Mechanical Foreman to join the team on a onshore receiving facility.
– Organises on site the maintenance operations which are placed under his responsibility,
– Assists the planning team by giving any technical support for the preparation of the jobs in his discipline.
– With his teams assists specialists working under VENDORS,
– Ensures that COMPANY’s HSE regulations are respected (especially procedures related to Work Permits), as well as approved operating procedures and standard industry practice during performance of maintenance operations placed under his responsibility,
– Manages and execute interventions for preventive and corrective maintenance
Issue troubleshooting of installations
– Monitors the functioning of utilities and equipment placed under his responsibility,
– Carries out, at the TEAM LEADER request, any intervention within his field of competence.
– Takes in charge the systems under his responsibility in case of breakdown until correct operation status
– Identifies recurrent corrective maintenance interventions, analyses them and suggests improvements,
– Keeps a critical eye on current preventive maintenance programmes and, if need be, suggests improvements,
– Warns support teams of any recurring problems related to the availability or quality of spare parts,
– Suggests improvements and requests modifications.
– He is responsible for maintenance operations within his field of competence.
– He ensures that maintenance operations under his responsibility are carried out in strict accordance with COMPANY’s current safety rules and operating procedures and in accordance with standard industry practice, thereby guaranteeing the quality of maintenance operations, within his field, carried out on site by CONTRACTOR.
– He guarantees a good level of availability of the equipment he is responsible for on production sites.
– He plays a predominant role in the transfer of skills to personnel undergoing training by mentoring on site
You have extensive experience working as a Mechanical Foreman ( Capability in equipment overhaul, machine,tools operation, welding techniques, NDT, execution)
– Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND/HNC (A-levels + 3 years’ study) or BTS/DUT or equivalent,
– 5 to 10 years’ experience in the maintenance field on oil and gas production installations
– A basic knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment, installations and a thorough knowledge of the equipment used in oil and gas treatment installations