·Our Client, a large oil and gas operator, are currently looking for a Mechanical Project Engineer for a 12-24 month contract based in Fort Saskatchewan, AB. The individual must be local or willing to relocate as there will be no LOA or camp
- The Project Engineer must be motivated, committed, and able to work in a fast-paced environment within a high-performance team. Multitasking and priority setting skills will be necessary to manage the schedule driven workload.
- Participate in the planning, estimating, development of work, execution and evaluation of projects provide support to refinery turnarounds, ensuring turnaround engineering work packages are completed in a timely and appropriate manner Provide in-depth technical support, expertise and guidance to the design and construction of new projects
- Ensure that all project deliverables meet project quality, cost and schedule requirements
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Engineering degree in an applicable discipline, professional engineering designation
- 10-15 years of experience
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas industry, with Refinery based operating experience, is preferred.
- Lead all projects through the project definition, detailed design phase, execution phase to project close-out
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and team-focused skills with the ability to demand results
- Must be legally permitted to work in Canada