- Job reference: RMS0224783
- Oil & Gas
- Job type:Contract
- Date posted:17/04/2020
- Duration:12 month
* To operate hydrocarbon production systems and associated utilities in a safe and controlled manner with minimal environmental impact and in compliance with legislation and the requirement of the platform management systems.
* Communicate with production operators, technicians and Well supervisor to optimize day to day oil and gas production activities.
* In compliance with the platform management system, demonstrate a high standard of awareness and safe work practices.
* Analyze production data and process performance to ensure timely identification of deviating trends and potential problems.
* Respond to plant upsets and emergencies.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.