Position – Permit to Work Coordinator
Skills and Experience:
Minimum Eight years (8+) years’ combined experience in Oil and Gas Operations.
Experience should include Permit to Work Systems on onshore / offshore operational facilities, preferably FLNG / FPSO or Onshore LNG Production Facility, including but not limited to:
· Experience of Offshore Process Unit facilities
· Experience working in Permit to Work roles
· Experience of Unit operation and impacts on Production output
· Experience in process unit start-up & shut down
· Understanding of rotating equipment such as Pumps, Compressors and Gas Turbines
· Understanding of reciprocating compressors and all ancillary equipment
· Experience with diagnosis Unit Plant Conditions for any abnormalities
· Experience with fault diagnosis on process plant desirable
· Knowledge of pre-commissioning and commissioning activities for operating mechanical/rotating equipment
· Fireteam experience would be desirable.
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com