We are urgently looking for below professionals for a Pipelines department of leading oil & gas company, Saudi Arabia.
1. Safety engineer- Any Nationals – Bachelor of Science Engineering degree in one of the following engineering disciplines: chemical, fire protection, civil, mechanical, electrical, environmental OR a bachelor of Science degree in occupational safety, health physics, environmental, science, industrial hygiene, biology, or chemistry.
3 years’ experience in the hydrocarbon, petrochemical, or related industries.
2. lath machine operators – Any nationals :- High School or Diploma , Must have 9 years minimum related work experience
3. Metal mechanic- Fabricator : High School or Diploma , Must have 9 years minimum related work experience
4. Welder : – High School or Diploma , Must have 9 years minimum related work experience
5. Civil Inspector : Saudi – Diploma with 6 years of related experience
6. Mechanical Technician : Saudi – Diploma , Must have 9 years minimum related work experience. International Certification such as CMRT (for all), CCST.
7. Electrical Technician: saudi – High School or Diploma
Must have 9 years minimum related work experience
7. Instrument Technician – saudi – High School or Diploma.
Must have 9 years minimum related work experience, International Certification such as CMRT CCST.
8. Safety engineering Support – Saudi – Bachelor of Science, Safety and Health Management – BS degree in engineering, safety engineering, industrial hygiene, environmental science, or in a related field. Eight (8) years of related safety/operational experience and/or training, preferably in the oil/gas or petrochemical industry, or equivalent
9. CP Inspector – Saudi – High School with 5 years of related experience.
Interested may share updated CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Oil & Gas Jobs