Piping and Mechanical Supervisor -Denmark (90/15)
Supervising & monitoring activities of the mechanical and piping teams.
The Piping and Mechanical Supervisors refers to the Construction Manager
DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES
· Reviewing daily reports of the subcontractors.
· Read isometric sketches.
· Provide red line mark-up on the drawings according the as-built installation.
· Supervise installation/erection activities of mechanical structure, equipment and piping/welding activities.
· Check and certify the monthly quantities (Bill of Quantities) relevant to the piping and mechanical works.
· Ability to coordinate work teams.
· Good in English Language.
· Good knowledge and practice in Excel and Autocad.
· Degree in technical/professional school. Mechanical Engineering degree is an added value.
· 5 years experience in a similar role.