We are supporting our client, one of the largest downstream facilities in Vietnam to find a Process Safety Manager.
You will be expected to carry out process safety plan and coordinate safety programs to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
Our client requires you have:
– Min 15 years of experience in oil & gas, petrochemical plant; experienced in refinery operation plant (capacity: 150,000 /day)
– Min 10+ years of experience in process safety management in Oil Refinery/ Petrochemical Plant or equivalent/many years experience as the similar role.
– Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry/Engineering/Process or equivalent
– Working experience in refinery processes, including engineering, operations, and maintenance;
– Working knowledge of Process Safety Management (PSM)/Risk Management Plan (RMP) regulations and work processes
– Experience in Management of Change (MOC), Process Hazard Analysis (PHA), or incident investigations required
– Exceptional knowledge of the detailed operation principles of the project plant and associated equipment, processes and systems.
– Strong decision-making abilities under pressure and innovative to generate new ideas.