Looking for a Coating Inspector for our international client in Oman.
Candidates who are inside Oman with NOC & can join immediately are preferred. Initial duration will be 5 months which may be extend to one year based on project requirement.
- Executes the specific inspections on materials, equipment and construction/installation activities on site.
- Issues the relevant Quality Reports and, when necessary, writes & sends to Quality Manager non-conformances reports.
- Control of storage and certification of consumables.
- Performs qualifications of coating processes.
- Checks surface preparation.
- Checks and records atmospheric conditions prior to starting of painting operations.
- Carries out wet and dry film thickness checks.
- Monitors observations of the correct coding cycles.
- Verifies the correct colour-coding and painting.
- Performs visuals inspections.
- Performs adhesion testing.
- Performs penetration testing.
- Evaluates impact testing. Pull & Adhesion tests
- Performs visual checks after blasting.