Job Purpose: Executes a range of security activities to ensure compliance with regulations and support the security and protection of company assets.
Organize, implement, conduct and manage the QA/QC Programs as the workshop procedures, work instructions, manufacturer manuals and standards.
- Conducting internal quality audits and developing audit reports.
- Coordinate the document controls of technical sheets, drawings, etc
- Ensure that Non-Conformance Reports (NCR) are raised to resolve the spare parts problems.
- Organize and develop the working documental packages to ease and smoothen the overhauling methods.
- Witnessing of all the workshop site inspections within their disciplines (RV, Motor, Rotating and Stationary Equipment).
- Review all inspection reports for compliance before delivering the equipment.
- Prepare nonconformance reports and assist in developing corrective actions.
- Assist in resolving any technical discrepancies and ambiguities
- Coordinate with workshop superintendent for the resolution of training gap competency to the technicians.
- Assist the technician in the resolution of drawing interpretation or technical data.
- Review and develop work procedures and method statements for compliance with best work practices
- Ensure that QCP reports are accurate and that all attached documents are current status.
- Witnessing the hydro test and coaching the overhaul steps according to the manufacturer manual.
- Contribute in RCA.
Workplace (WPS) and Process (PSM) Safety:
- Ensure that measures to protect personal safety and well-being are always in place and that personal actions do not jeopardize the safety and well-being of others.
- Adhere strictly to all IOWs, Safe Operating Procedures, and Safe Work Instructions – thus preventing potential WPS and PSM incidents at all times.
- Always comply with the SASREF HSE Policy, the 5 Safety Principles and 12 Golden Safety Rules.
- No personal injury or injury to a third party.
- No WPS or PSM incident caused
Qualifications & Experience
- Mechanical Diploma
- Minimum 5 Years of experience