We are currently sourcing for our clients! Latest offerings:
- QAQC Coordinator/Engineer
- QAQC Structural Inspector
- QAQC Mechanical & Piping Inspector
- QAQC Painting Inspector
- QAQC E&I Inspector (Ex qualification)
- QAQC E&I Inspector (Normal qualification)
- QAQC NDE/NDT Inspector
- QAQC Pipeline Welding Inspector
- QAQC Pipeline Coating Inspector
• Degree in Engineering
• Certified Welding Engineer by IIW or JWES
• Certified Lead Auditor ISO goo2:203.5
• Minimum 15 years of working experience in Oil and Gas with io years working as QA/QC coordinator or QA/QC or Welding Engineer.
• Working as part of an auditing team.
• Shall have minimum working experience in Topside, Jacket, FPSO/FSO and Offshore Pipeline.
• Minimum Certificate or Diploma in Engineering
• Minimum Diploma in Electrical/Instrument Engineering or equivalent (for E&I)
• Mechanical/Piping/Structural/Pipeline Welding: CSWIP 3.1 & CSWIP 3.4 (or PCN RI Level II)
• Painting/Pipeline Coating: NACE II or CSWIP —BGAS painting inspection level II or equivalent
• E&I (Ex): minimum IECEX oo7 & oo8
• NDE: CSWIP 3.4 (or PCN RI Leven’) and PCN UT (3.1, 3.2)
• Minimum 10 years of working experience in Oil and Gas with 7 years working for the designated position. • Experienced in Jacket, topside, Pipeline, Flexible, pre-com. & offshore tie-ins.
Will be based in KL/Fabrication Yard/Offshore Platform, and Open to Malaysians only due to COVID-ng travel restrictions.
Please email your resume and state “” (e.g. QAQC Coordinator/Engineer) in the subject line to recruitment®kemuncaklanai.com.my
malaysia #recruitment #jobvacancy #localmalaysian
Kemuncak Lanai Sdn. Bhd. Unit 23-3A. Level 23. Binjai 8 Premium SOHO. No. 2 Lorong Binjai, 50450 Kuala Lumpur Tel . 603 2181 8078 I Fax . 603 2181 5078 I Website www.KemuncakLanai.com my