ICM are currently sourcing the following experienced candidates:
Asset Maintenance Engineer – Indonesia
- Experience in position of Asset Coordinator / Planner / Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Planner preferred.
- 7-12 years’ experience in oil and gas environment
Quality Control Manager – Saudi Arabia
- Internationally recognized university, four (4) or five (5) year bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
- IRCA ISO 9001-2015 Lead Auditor certificate with Audit experience
- CSWIP 3.1 or 3.2 certification – Expired also acceptable.
- NDT Level II – RT/UT/MT/PT -Advisable
- Minimum overall 15 years’ Experience in Quality & Assurance / Oil -Gas.
- Saudi Aramco project experience is preferable with – Offshore Platform fabrication experience.
- Candidate currently in Saudi holding a transferable IQAMA – desired
Suitable candidates are welcome to submit the requirements + CV to email@example.com
Applications in English please.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with further information.