Qualifications & Experience
B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
Minimum of 15 years of safety operational experience in Refinery and/or petrochemical industry
Candidate must be on a Transferrable Iqama or eligible to work in Saudi Arabia without Visa sponsorship
Provides ongoing safety instructions to the assigned safety unit team to ensure abidance by health and
• Supervises safety procedures and ensures compliance by the company employees, contractors and visitors
• Provides the team with operational guidance during normal operation and plant upset conditions to ensure safety
• Reviews safety policies and procedures and recommends enhancements where required
• Ensures correct procedure is implemented and apply safety instructions when required
• Monitors site safety parameters and advise on the necessary changes to ensure
• Provide support and training on safety procedures to managers and staff
• Provides relevant information and advice to support the development of a sound departmental business plan.
• Ensures the business processes and work activities, relevant to position, are executed in compliance with policy, procedures and best practice to achieve the business
objectives in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
• Leads, motivates, develops and assesses the assigned team to achieve business objectives and grow capability.