- Responsible for a comprehensive schedule control system, including day-to-day planning activities and the integration of contractor schedules into the overall project schedule
- Prepare and implement project-wide progress measurement and reporting system, including roll- up levels, section weightings and reporting cycle calendar
- At least 15 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Engineering, or equivalent
- PSP, PMP, CEE certification holder
- Mastery level skills in Primavera
- Has a wide experience in scheduling, planning, progress reporting, schedule analysis,
- Previous Saudi Aramco Experience is a must
Interested candidates can send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with the corresponding position as the subject.
a. Comprehensive Resume
b. Educational Qualification Certificate
c. Professional Certificates
d. All the Experience certificates
e. Saudi Aramco Approval copy, if any
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further evaluation.