A key client and oil major is looking to recruit 2 Senior Well Service Supervisors to support land operations in the UAE.
These positions are to replace current Supervisors who cannot travel back into the UAE due to COVID-19 Travel Restrictions.
Therefore ALL APPLICANTS MUST CURRENTLY BE IN THE UAE. NO TRAVEL / WORK VISA WILL BE ISSUED TO ANYONE OUTSIDE THE REGION AT PRESENT.
Execute all Well operations including, Wireline, Fracturing, Coiled Tubing Cleanout/Miling and Flowback/Testing services as per approved programs
Execute quality assurance/quality control on equipment and procedures
Reports all information to the Well Services Superintendent timely
Ensure all operations related to Well Intervention, FRAC and flow back are executed safely and flawlessly
Senior Supervisor with at least 10/15 year’s experience minimum
- 10 years of Wells operations in various domain and countries
- Highly experienced in H2S and HPHT rigless operation
- Core competency in Well Intervention (Coiled Tubing, Wireline and Fishing/Milling)
- Trained and competent to manage well control situtations
- Current IWCF
- Current Medical ( within 1 year )
In order to ensure that wells are delivered/ maintained safely, in optimized time & cost, with targeted productivity.
Please apply quoting job reference J9119