- Please note that the candidate will be required to remain in Myanmar for the entire duration of the assignment due to travel restrictions and COVID19.
- Highly experienced to prepare programs of work
- Core competency in Open Hole Gravel Pack completion
- Trained and competent to manage well control situations
- Established HSE procedures and policies are maintained
- Adequate feedback to ensure that completion know-how is shared within company. Guarantee the follow up of operations during completion and intervention, respecting the company procedures, safety and environment.
- Optimization of procedures in order to reduce costs and delays
- Execute quality assurance/quality control on equipment and procedures
- The challenge is to optimize operations to minimize operational delays while respecting the high standard of safety and environment level
- Provide technical support based on experiences.
- Participate to the well delivery within project budget and planning.
- Ensure the respect of safety rules, of the environment and of the frame of reference.
- Guarantee the accomplishment of the completion and/or work-over operations, in compliance with codes of practice, safety and environmental protection, all while optimising costs and lead times.
- 15 years in similar role
- Competent in Open Hole Gravel Pack completion
- Mechanical Diploma (Bachelor or University diploma or Higher Technical diploma).
- Valid IWCF
- Medical Certificate (less than 1 year)