- Education: higher national diploma or certificate (equivalent to A-levels + 2 years’ study)
- Relevant years’ experience in O&G production operations.
- Technical, personal and / or linguistic competencies:
- Ability to work independently while maintaining good relations with colleagues and others
- Must have a proven sense of operational responsibility, courage to intervene and challenge
- Previous experience with Production, Drilling, Marine & Construction operations
- Willing to work flexible shifts and extended shifts as required
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Computer literate
- Professional or HSE certifications:
- Basic firefighting
- COMPANY PTW training & JSA awareness
- Confined Space Entry & Rescue, Authorized Gas Tester
- COMPANY lifting and rigging training, COMPANY manual handling training
- Radiation protection awareness
- Hazard & Energy control Logout & Tagout awareness
- Prepare and coordinate the daily meeting permit to work.
- Maintain the SimOps General dossier as per CP-COMPANY-063
- Populate and Maintain the Simops follow-up dossier as per CP-COMPANY-063
- Assists Performing Authority and reviews any COMPANY PTW in the SimOps area. The SimOps Supervisor does not prepare PTWs on behalf of the Performing Authority
- Takes part in every Permit To Work meetings related to activities in the SimOps area
- Ensures the PTW register is updated by all parties requesting works under the COMPANY PTW system
- Ensures full compliance of PTWs with the agreed SimOps matrix before opening PTWs (considering the very last update of activities in the SimOps area)
- Performs the ultimate coordination of works to avoid interference in the SimOps area and notifies the Operating Authority of any conflict he may notice with simultaneously opened Permits to Work
- Ensures that, prior to starting the works, precautions required from all disciplines (Fields Operations and Drilling/Construction) are implemented
- Takes part in Toolbox Talk for every critical activity
- Ensures the correct opening, suspension and cancellation of Permits To Work.
- Ensures adequate handover of ongoing tasks take place at shift or crew change and information is transferred as required between all shifts working in the SimOps area
- Communicates daily with HSE-SA & HSE-SA-D (if nominated) all activities conducted under COMPANY PTW
- Contributes to updates the SimOps follow-up dossier as required with the HSE Superintendent.
- Communicates and inform CCR about job progress and, if need be, about any problem encountered
- Coordinates all the SimOps tests as per CP-COMPANY-053/063 and provides results to the OTL for review and filing in the appropriate SimOps dossier
- Participates to HazId, JSA and Pre-Startup Safety Reviews of new facilities