HIRING – Sr. Control Room Operator
Manages and makes sure that production rate and quality are met
• Ensures that all QHSSE critical systems are available most of the time and they are regularly inspected Ensures minimum down time for business critical equipment
• Familiar with activities such as startup and shutdown
• Control Panel Operation. Works in close co-ordination with the supervisor to ensure safe operations of the processing unit Ensure timely addressal of any alarms raised in the processing unit Checks the number of jobs being performed in the processing unit through PTW
• Co-ordinates with the field operator in case of any changes required to be done in the processing unit Manages any upsets in the processing unit Co-ordinates with the operator in case of start-up or shutdown of the processing unit
• Confirm that all res-instatement checks have been fully completed and signed off prior to bringing equipment into service after maintenance.
• Diploma in Engineering (Petroleum/Chemical/ Mechanical) A minimum of 10 years work experience out of which 3 years into similar role in the offshore oil and gas industry.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
with subject line as “Sr. Control Room Operator_Name”.