We have the requirement of Supervisor Operations (Fire & Safety) with our client ADNOC Group . Qualified and Experienced , please forward CVS to firstname.lastname@example.org
Carry out and lead the duties of maintenance, testing, calibrating and operation of fixed and portable firefighting and fire detection equipment, oil spill equipment and all safety evacuation appliances. Implement approved scenarios, exercises, emergency drills, training for Tactical Response Teams, oil spill response teams, fire watch and Helideck teams.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Completion of secondary technical education (12 years) or equivalent, plus safety specialized diploma (2 years) or higher.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
• Minimum 10 years extensive practical experience in Operation and maintenance of fire management and lifesaving activities in offshore oil/gas production using modern firefighting methods and all related equipment & gas detection, oil spills, dynamic firefighting assessments and training on the basic entitlements linked to this post.
• NEBOSH / IOSH or equivalent,
• Competency Assessor SVQ Level 8 or equivalent,
• ICS 100
• Diploma in Passive Fire Protection.