- Follow the company policies and enforces safety regulations to ensure compliance.
- Ensure all necessary steps completed for production & dispatch in the tankage area are complete.
- Check and log all the operational parameters in the plant log sheets and maintain the activities records in respective logbooks.
- Assist in preventive maintenance program (in co-operating with Maintenance staff) of all equipment to ensure operational and safety performance.
- Initiate the points for revision of standard operating procedures and working practices and ensure compliance with those standards.
- Perform other assignments, tasks & duties in the plant as assigned by supervisors & create and maintain a motivating work environment within the Maintenance staff.
- Ensure that safe work rules and practices are understood, implemented, and consistently followed by the subcontractors.
- Follow the HSE procedures and processes to achieve an “Accident & Incident” free environment.
- Participating in plant management meetings with supervisor and shift engineers & perform all the activities as per guidelines or SOPs.
- Supervise the maintenance jobs in the designated area by properly isolating the equipment and to ensure that the job is carried out by fulfilling all safety standards.
- Ensure that housekeeping of the designated area is being done on daily basis.
- Ensure complete line-up for tank for charging and receiving in tankage area and tank switchover as per given plan or instructions.
Technical Diploma in Chemical/ Mechanical, Operation, or Process Engineering.
Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in oil fields (Refinery Operation) also three years’ being in a similar role.
Experience in Tanks farm area desired.
Familiar with Bitumen and tankage area Operation.
Good understanding of oil and gas facilities Production.
The previous position related to Poerner License Units is preferable.
Strong teamwork, logical skills.
Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Able and willing to collaborate in a team environment.
Knowledge of safety laws and regulations.
Certified in multiple categories in BBU Plant Production.