Hiring Technical Office Engineer (Civil / Mechanical)
Location : Abu Dhabi
Technical Office Engineer shall be required to oversee, lead and execute the overall technical aspects of the project including but not limited to shop drawings, method statements, material submittals, NOCs, etc. The TOE shall be responsible for supporting the Project Manager and the project team for developing and executing the technical approach towards the works to ensure a smooth approval and implementation process of the works within the contractual requirements of the works.
Education & Behavioral Competencies:
1. Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering.
2. Minimum 8+ years in a similar position working for a reputable contractor.
3. Minimum of 5 years’ experience working on water infrastructure projects with pipe diameters up to 1600mm. Potable water experience is preferred.
4. Minimum of 3 years’ experience on projects directly liaising with TRANSCO and ADDC and has relevant competency certificates from the same.
5. UAE Industry Experience and knowledge of authority requirements (ADM, TRANSCO, ADDC, DOT, etc)
6. Good negotiation and persuasion capabilities.
Age range : 30 – 45
Nationality : Any
Relevant candidates can forward their profiles to email@example.com