Our Client an International Oil and Gas Operating Company are looking for x2 Well Services Supervisor to be based in Dakar, Senegal. The roles will be offered with a Q1 2021 Start, long term contract, 28 day on / 28 day off rotation and negotiable daily rate net of local tax.
Provides operational technical support both on and offshore to an integrated operations team.
Responsible for the planning and execution of cost effective well completions in alignment with the “Shopfloor to Rigfloor” methodology.
Supports efficient delivery of well objectives and to champion operational performance while emphasising the critical importance of process and personal safety.
Where applicable, implement standardisation of completion installation to ensure that learning’s and best practices are implemented across projects.
- Qualification in a Mechanical Engineering related discipline, preferably having completed a recognised Well Engineering foundation programme with an Operator or Service Company.
- 3+ years experience in supervising completion, installation, intervention, testing and maintenance activities.
- 5+ years experience in supervising completion, installation, intervention, testing and maintenance activities.
- Sound and demonstrated knowledge of well control operations.
- Experienced with Deepwater developments
- Experienced with Horizontal development wells
- Previously worked with Open Hole Gravel Pack and Stand-alone Screen completions
- Dynamically positioned, dual activity drill ships